What a memorable (yet stressful) day! My husband and father in law were working in their shop when they suffered carbon monoxide poisoning. Not the phone call you want to get! Thankfully doctors were able to treat them and they were home by late evening!
Definitely not something to take lightly, I have become much more aware of the need to have monitors for this odorless, tasteless and deadly poison.
Thankful to have them for another day! And we were greeted by a beautiful rainbow when we peaked outside!